Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Interviews!

Hey everyone! So I have been talking to other budding bloggers and friends who have wanted to start blogs but were hesitant and it prompted me to send out questions to my personal favorite bloggers who I find very inspirational. I wasn't expecting much of a response but I thought it was worth putting it out there. I am so honored that so many talented people have taken the time to respond back and be so supportive. As you might have noticed I had the pleasure to interview an amazing fashionista and blogger, Raez of Cheap Thrills. I have more great interviews coming in also and I can't wait to share them with you. It is very uplifting to know that the fashion blogging community is so supportive and kind-hearted, even to those who might be so few in followers or experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment